Introduction to Shamanic Training (2 day workshop)
Next Date: 16th & 17th June 2018
This course is place to start to discover the shamanic path, and is a prerequisite for the other Shamanic workshops offered. the weekend is split between some teaching, practical exercises both indoor and in nature, shamanic journeying and ceremony as a part of making your own medicine bundle.
During the workshop we will be covering the following:
- What is a shaman
- Developing connection
- How to prepare a sacred & protected space
- The power of herbs for cleansing (e.g. Sage)
- How to connect to the powers of the medicine wheel
- The medicine wheel and where you sit withing the wheel
- Teachings of the Mesa over the weekend you will be making your own personal Mesa (medicine bundle).
- The shamans medicine tools
- Story telling & Meditation
- Our relationship with Mother Earth and ourselves
- The earth energies and how we can connect with them and use them in our healing work
- The connection between ourselves and our Animal allies/Power animals, what the connection means and how we can use this connection to empower our journey on earth
- Herbs and their place in shamanic medicine
- Journeying to the different realms of consciousness awareness to meet our power animals and teachers
Cost £120 with £40 deposit to secure your place on this workshop.